- Choose the same filter as used for the scientific scan on the object
- From the AOB GUI, put three neutral density filters for the APDs of the AOB
- On the GriF Xterm, type "grifsetup clean" to light off all Gumball lamps
- On the GriF Xterm, type "grifsetup cont" to light on the continuum lamps of the Gumball
- On the GriF Xterm, type the same scan instruction as done for the scientific scan on the object (eg "fp -wave 2.1218 2.1238 -nstep 5")
- If you are then going to make a scan on a scientific object, don't forget to type "grifsetup clean" and "grifsetup object"