Next: The Full-Frame biases
Up: No Title
Previous: No Title
This document describes a set of test data for the CFHT CCD
Loral 3 , installed in/on Waimea Lab . The data were collected on 13 June 1995 by
S. Milner and reduced by Tim Abbott. The majority of this report is
a phenomenological description of the characteristics of the test data --
the data were collected in the Waimea lab and will in general reflect the
performance of the CCD at the telescope but possibly not in detail.
Summary of results:
- Readout noise = 5.3 electrons/pixel
- Conversion factor = 2.31 Electrons/ADU
- Amplitude of nonlinearities =
- Shutter error = Not applicable
- Read & display time = Not measured
- CTE = not measured
- Bias level = 982.0 ADU.
The Circumstances of the Test:
- Light source: LED triggered from shutter driver.
- Location: Waimea CCD lab.
- Equipment: new preamp (AC coupled), Gen III Version 2 controller.
- The data were collected after a 2 week effort (by Dan McKenna) to
optimise the performance of Loral 3. No comprehensive test set was collected
before this effort.
Tim Abbott, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wed Jun 28 16:33:36 HST 1995